TERMS OF PURCHASE
Stasia Savasuk LLC. / Stasia's Style School
By clicking “Buy Now,” “Enroll in Course,” or any other phrase on the purchase button, entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling you (“Client”) acknowledge and agree that you are entering into a legally binding Agreement (the “Agreement”) with Stasia Savasuk LLC (“Company”) for its provision of the Stasia’s Style School program (“Program”), subject to the following terms and conditions:
a)The scope of services rendered by the Company pursuant to this Agreement shall be solely limited to those contained herein and/or provided for on Company’s website as part of the Program.
b) Company reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for Client if reasonably required by the prevailing circumstances.
c) Client agrees to be open, present and prepared to complete the work. Client is responsible for his/her own success and implementation of objectives met.
d) Client agrees that Company and its Facilitators may communicate with Client via email in connection with the Program.
e) Company reserves the right to remove Client from Program if, in its reasonable discretion, Company believes Client has violated any term of this Agreement or any other guidelines related to the Program, or the spirit of the Program.
f) All guidelines provided to Client by Company from time to time in connection with the Program shall be deemed incorporated into and subject to the terms of this Agreement.
2. METHODOLOGY. Client agrees to be open minded to Company’s methods and partake in the Program as proposed. Client understands that Company has made no guarantees as to the outcome of the coaching sessions or the Program. Company may revise methods or parts of the Program based on the needs of its clients.
3. PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY.
a) Upon execution of this Agreement, unless a payment plan option is given, Client agrees to pay to the Company the full purchase amount.
b) If Client selects a payment plan option, Client agrees to pay fees to the Company according to the payment schedule set forth on Company's website, or otherwise provided to Client, and the payment plan selected by Client.
c) In the event Client fails to make any of the payments within a payment plan during the time prescribed, Company has the right to immediately restrict participation by Client until payment is paid in full, including restricting access to videos, materials, and calls. If Client has not paid within five (5) days of the due date, Company has the right to terminate Agreement.
d) No refunds will be granted.
e) Payment is made through a third-party processor. Company does not receive any credit card or other payment information.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. Company owns all right, title, and interest in and to the Program; including, but not limited to, all websites, videos, transcripts, documents, text, and photos. Nothing in this Agreement shall transfer ownership of or rights to any intellectual property of the Company to the Client, nor grant any right or license in or to the Program to Client.
5. PRIVACY & CONFIDENTIALITY.
a) Client acknowledges that Program sessions and/or calls may be recorded, but will not be distributed outside the Program.
b) Client acknowledges that in the course of participating in the Program, Client may acquire personal information about other Program participants. Client agrees that Client shall not disseminate any such information to anyone outside of the Program, either online or offline.
c) Client acknowledges that in the course of participating in the Program, Client may be exposed to photos or videos provided by other Program participants. Client agrees that Client shall not copy or share any such third-party content.
d) Client acknowledges that the Program includes Client’s participation in a closed Facebook group whose members are comprised of other Program participants, only. Client agrees that the Facebook account Client uses to join the Facebook group may only be accessed by Client, and shall not be shared with any other person.
6. DISCLAIMERS. By participating in the Program, Client acknowledges that the facilitators of the Program (“Facilitators”) are not medical doctors, psychologists, therapists, attorneys, or financial advisors, and their services do not replace the care of other professionals. Neither the Company nor its facilitators are responsible for any adverse effects or consequences that may result, either directly or indirectly, from any information or coaching provided.
The Facilitators may provide the Client with information relating to products or services that the Facilitators believe might benefit the Client. Such information is not to be taken as an endorsement or recommendation and the Company and its Facilitators will not be held liable for the products or services provided by any third-party to the Client.
Any testimonials or examples given in the Program or shown through Company’s website are only examples of what may be possible for Client. There can be no assurance as to any particular outcome based on Client’s participation in the Program. Client acknowledges that Company has not and does not make any representations as to the future outcome that may be derived as a result of Client’s participation in the Program.
7. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. The information, education, and coaching provided to the Client by the Company through the Program are provided on an “as-is” basis, without any warranties or representations express, implied or statutory; including, without limitation, warranties of quality, performance, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By enrolling in and participating in the Program, Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or non-foreseeable, arising from such transaction. Client agrees that Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, consequential, or exemplary damages happening from Client’s participation in the Program. Client agrees that participation in the Program is at user’s own risk.
9. GOVERNING LAW/DISPUTE RESOLUTION. This Agreement shall be construed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Vermont and the United States, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. All disputes arising between the parties arising from this Agreement which cannot be resolved first through good faith negotiations shall be submitted to arbitration by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”). Arbitration proceedings will be conducted in Brattleboro, Vermont by a single arbitrator. Parties and witnesses residing outside Vermont may testify telephonically or via such other audio/visual means approved by the arbitrator. The prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs incurred in the arbitration, in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled. The decision of the AAA shall be final and non-appealable, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement, including all guidelines provided to Client by Company from time to time, contains the entire Agreement between the parties and supersedes all prior Agreements between the parties, whether written or oral.